Ethics of Islam is taken from the book Berîka by Muhammad Hâdimi. Immorality and ways to get rid of it; 40 depravities and cures to them; usefulness of ethics; what is a soul; strengths of a soul; personalities emanating from wisdom, courage, chastity and justice are extensively explained.
Missionaries are striving to advertise Christianity, Jews areworking to widespread the concocted words of Jewish rabbis, Hakîkat Kitâbevi (Bookstore), in Istanbul, is struggling to publicize Islam, and freemasons are trying to annihilate religions. A person with wisdom, knowledge and conscience will understand and admit that which is the right one among these and will help to widespread that salvation among all humanity. There is no better way nor more valuable thing than to serve humanity in such a manner.
- PDF: Adobe Acrobat Reader must be installed on your computer / phone in order to view PDF formats.
- ePUB: You can read ePUB formats with iBook on Mac computers, iPhone and iPad devices, and Adobe Digital Editions on PC computers.
- MP3: You can listen to MP3 formats with your favorite Media Player program.
- RAR: Compressed file format, you need to first extract it to listen to RAR file.
- MOBI: You can read MOBI formats with Kindle book reading devices sold by Amazon.com.