In this precious book written by Imâm-ı Rabbânî Ahmed Fârûkî Serhendi, one of the greatest savants of Islam, explained are the proof of Prophethood, the special features of a Prophet that distinguish him from other men, a miracle, the Prophethood of Muhammad ׳alayhissalâm. In addition to this, the lives of great savants of Islam such as Sayyed Abdülhakîm-i Arvâsî, Sayyed Fehîm-i Arvâsî, Sayyed Tâhâ-i Hakkârî and Hüseyn Hilmi bin Sa’id Effendi are briefly narrated.
To explain the Existence and Oneness of Allâhu ta’âlâ and the way to believe in prophets, Islamic scholars wrote many books in almost every language. Among the ones that have been written in a compendious, explicit and comprehensible style so as to remove doubts and misgivings, the Arabic book Ithbât an-nubuwwa is very useful. The great Islamic scholar al-Imâm ar-Rabbânî Ahmad al-Fârûqî (quddisa sirruh) wrote this book when he was eighteen years old. It contains selections made by him and their explanations from the last part of the book Sharh-i Mawâqif. It was first published together with its Urdu translation in Pakistan. Al-Imâm ar-Rabbânî was born in the city of Sirhind, India, in 971 H. (Hijrî) (1564 A.D.) and passed away there in 1034 H. (1625 A.D.).
- PDF: Adobe Acrobat Reader must be installed on your computer / phone in order to view PDF formats.
- ePUB: You can read ePUB formats with iBook on Mac computers, iPhone and iPad devices, and Adobe Digital Editions on PC computers.
- MP3: You can listen to MP3 formats with your favorite Media Player program.
- RAR: Compressed file format, you need to first extract it to listen to RAR file.
- MOBI: You can read MOBI formats with Kindle book reading devices sold by Amazon.com.